Congratulations on getting under contract in this competive market!
- Within 24-hours of going under contract, you will receive an email from our team with detailed information about the next step: due diligence (inspection period), and delivering your earnest money.
- Due-diligence: Buyers are advised to use the period to inspect every single element of the purchase transaction, since objections which are raised later could result in forfeiture of earnest money.
- Savvy Estates ATL does NOT hold earnest money however, our parent brokerage, Norman & Associates, LLC can hold amounts of $3,000 or below. If Norman & Associates is holding your earnest money, you can bring one of the following payment methods to our office at 1455 Lincoln Pkwy E Suite 650, Atlanta, GA 30346 (Cash is not acceptable):
- Personal Check
- Money Order
- Cashier’s Check/Bank Check
- Wiring Your Earnest Money: Many buyers opt for a wire transfer. There has been a large amount of wire fraud. When you receive the wire instruction we urge you to contact the earnest money holder directly to confirm these wiring instructions. Please know that we will NEVER send you wiring instructions. Email accounts have been hacked and buyers deceived. Please be careful. Save a copy of your receipt for your records and send a copy to your agent.